Monday, November 13, 2006

Update 13/11/06



As of late, I haven't had much time reviewing DesktopLightning and today is the same. My day job takes up a lot of my time with Technical Drawings and 3D Models.



That said, the site is doing the job I intended and because of that, in the last week, 3 new Direct Referrals have been made. I do not market DesktopLightning any where else but in this blog.



To all those who belong to DesktopLightning or are considering actually joining, I would like to encourage you to be proactive especially when you first start with the site.



If you sit back and wait for the people to come in DesktopLightning, you are fooling yourself. There is no overflow from your sponsors full downline.



Enough said for today. :)



Here's your stats for Friday.







Here's your stats for today.

















Join Today




No comments: