Thursday, October 26, 2006

Update - 27/10/06

Amongst the comments I have recieved, I came across the question "How do I market the site? I am new to all this." (Paraphrasing)

Since my focus in the blog is DesktopLightning and whether it's a scam or the real deal, I don't want to bring in other sites to water down the true reason for me setting up the blog.

That said, I have decided to place all sites that I market through DesktopLightning on the right hand side of the blog. Not done yet. To answer the question above, I will place the various tools I am using also on the right hand side under "My bag of Magic".

Should you need some help, contact me at anthonydacruz@gmail.com. Please, NO SPAMMING!!! All unsolicitated emails will be deleted and your email address will be marked as spam.

Here's todays Stats.



Join Now

No comments: