Monday, October 09, 2006

DesktopLightning.com - Fact or Fable

There has been so much hype about the new ListBuilder DesktopLightning.

I know there's the following questions floating about.

* Just how good is it?
* How responsive is the members of one's downline?
* Is it easy to start it off?

I decided to place my own downline to test to answer these questions. From today onwards, I will post my statistics on this blog to give you the opportunity to decide.

I am also going to send opportunities to my downline to test how responsive they are. You will get that information to so in total, you will get enough information to decide for yourself how great the site it.

Members of DesktopLighting may leave their comments as well. All comments are welcome. Good or bad, but please justify your answer if bad. It will further aid those deciding to join.


On Friday, I had 155 members in my downline.

Today, my statistics will follow: -



Click on the Stats pic to clearly see the information. Come back tomorrow to see how it has progressed.

I hope this blog will be of interest to you in time to come :)

If you are convinced...

Join Now

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Seems to be a great opoturnity.
I take a closer look now and maybe i will join.

regards
Christian

John Leal said...

Hi Anthony

DesktopLightning is fact, not fable. Blind Freddy can see from your graphs how the downline grows and grows. Mine has grown to 91 since it launched. Thanks for the opportunity to leave my link:
http://DesktopLightning.com/jackgym
Clever piece of marketing too, mate.
John Leal

Unknown said...

Hi Every One I am in Anthonys downline in fact I am most of his downline I have 234 and Anthony has 311 here is my link

http://www.desktoplightning.com/craftie

For the members who are going too join us

Anonymous said...

Hi
I joined desktoplighning
when it fist came in
however, I do not have funds to upgrade until i start earning

I have recommended people to the site but - where do you find how many and any other info

sorry i am green and an old fart

I think i signed up to yours too but it dissapeared on me
now i dont know how to get it back

I like the fact that it comes up and shows you the messages

when i work out how to do stuff i am sure it will be as easy as the initial signup

can u also tell me what are enzines and what do you do with them???

Have a good day

http://www.desktoplightning.com/TempGap

John Leal said...

Hi Anthony

Just an update on my (our) downline. On Oct 17 I had 91 people and now on Oct 25 (Aussie time) I have 103. This all comes about from my initial advertising three weeks ago. Here's my link:
http://DesktopLightning.com/jackgym